I m not calling them New Year’ resolutions because you well know it is a damn jinx. So, just simply what I want to do and will try to achieve, nothing more.
- Take care of myself: That means lose weight ( I did a great job earlier this year but let it slide some) and once and for all give up smoking. I ain’t getting any younger and all that crap I pulled as a youngster is coming back seeking payment in the form of aches, pains and tiredness.
- Seek a new job: Fortunately I am employed while millions are not, but this place is less than ideal in both monetary compensation and population of buttholes. I am getting older and grouchier and my standard allergy to idiots seems to have become much more sensitive, specially when a butthole tries to get me fired.
- Get more people into guns: I have scheduled a class for 3 individuals for NRA’s Basic Pistol on the second week of January. Let’s see if I can do more and more every month.
- Shoot more: This year I caught up with my abandoned IDPA but I am till short with rifle and no shotgun whatsoever. I started an ICORE thing down here, but unless I figure a way to get some range time, it may die in the vine as it is hard to get revolver shooters. Must buy more primers and powder!
- Buy more books: I need fresh stuff and soon. I have on cue the Dexter and Jessie Stone series but I am guessing it will hold me till the first of March. As future buys are Paul