You’d probably seen on the news about the crap storm that happened in a Gilroy (People’s Republica De California) when the principal of Four Live Oak High School sent four students home for wearing T-Shirts depicting the American flag during the celebration of the Cinco de Mayo, a made up Mexican Holiday.
It is disgusting enough that wearing the US colors inside the United States could be construed as “incendiary” but when I read the following quote:
“It’s disrespectful to do it on Cinco de Mayo,” said Jessica Cortez, a Live Oak sophomore. “They can be a patriot on some other day. Not that specific day.”
What in the name of the hookers of Tijuana (Mexico’s third biggest source of income after drugs and money sent from the USA by “undocumented” workers) are you talking about dear Cholita? Do you have the ovarios to dictate when can somebody be patriotic? And if you are so Mexican Patriota, How come you have a Gringo name and live in Gringolandia and partake of the fruits that the Gringos stole from your Aztec People (The official parasites that sucked the life out of the Mayans) I just hate hypocrites.
Oye Yesi, you wanna impress me? Get your American Blue Jeans’ ass down to Ciudad de Mejico and demand the following:
- Have official forms and paperwork in both English and Spanish.
- Demand that informational signage should be in both English and Spanish.
- Protest the drastic inmigration laws of Mejico and demand free passage between Mejico and Honduras.
- Demand that the Fourth of July be celebrated or at least respected and that schools should raise the Stars & Bars and erase all traces of the Mexican flag during that day.
- Tell us where to send the donations for your funeral, ’cause you will probably be beaten to death .
Si seras pendeja muchacha.
Quick note: Cinco de Mayo is allegedly commemorated for the Battle of Puebla. Only the people from Puebla sort of celebrates it and only because you may get a free day off work. This battle was in between the Mexican Army and the French and the French lost…as usual. It is embarrassing that anybody would celebrate beating a country that has a genetic disposition to wave a whit flag. Somebody said that the Battle of Pueblas is like the end of Rocky 2: Mexico was declared the winner because they got up first to run away and the referee called a K.O. for the hell of it.