- Do you believe that criminals and domestic abusers should be able to buy guns without background checks?
- What is your proposal for keeping guns away from criminals, domestic abusers, terrorists and dangerously mentally ill people?
- Do you believe that a background check infringes on your constitutional right to “keep and bear arms”?
- Do you believe that I and people with whom I work intend to ban your guns?
- If yes to #4, how do you think that could happen ( I mean the physical action)?
- What do you think are the “second amendment remedies” that the tea party GOP candidate for Senate in Nevada( Sharron Angle) has proposed?
- Do you believe in the notion that if you don’t like what someone is doing or saying, second amendment remedies should be applied?
- Do you believe it is O.K. to call people with whom you disagree liars and demeaning names?
- If yes to #8, would you do it in a public place to the person’s face?
- Do you believe that any gun law will take away your constitutional rights?
- Do you believe in current gun laws? Do you think they are being enforced? If not, explain.
- Do you believe that all law-abiding citizens are careful with their guns and would never shoot anybody?
- Do you believe that people who commit suicide with a gun should be included in the gun statistics?
- Do you believe that accidental gun deaths should “count” in the total numbers?
- Do you believe that sometimes guns, in careless use or an accident, can shoot a bullet without the owner or holder of the gun pulling the trigger?
- Do you believe that 30,000 gun deaths a year is too many?
- How will you help to prevent more shootings in this country?
- Do you believe the articles that I have posted about actual shootings or do you think I am making them up or that human interest stories about events that have happened should not count when I blog about gun injuries and deaths?
- There has been some discussion of the role of the ATF here. Do you believe the ATF wants your guns and wants to harass you personally? If so, provide examples ( some have written a few that need to be further examined).
- Will you continue a reasonable discussion towards an end that might lead somewhere or is this an exercise in futility?
I thought it was forbidden! Are you telling me that all those laws in the books are failing miserably?
First, we locate them, then we make them wear special labels in their clothing so they are easy to identify. I would say a yellow star, pink triangle or something like that.
Yes. What other Constitutional right do you know requires a background check to exercise?
Could happen? How about it happened already. Gun Grab in New Orleans after Katrina rings a bell?
No idea, I concentrate in Florida candidates.
Do those remedies work as good as Advil?
If they are lying, of course!
Are they less of a liar in public?
Anybody asking this question makes me suspicious. What do you have in mind?
You keep saying “believe” as substitute for opinion. Why is that?
Yes they are careful and I hope if they use their firearm against a criminal, they do it to defend innocent lives, yours included.
Not since the 60’s. Firearm designs have come a long way in the last 50 years. And if you are trying to bring about the “Guns are unsafe, they should be tightly regulated” scheme, the State of California is not helping you much with their “Drop Test.” So far all the guns they have checked for “safety” have passed with flying colors.
Including the suicides in the number, aren’t you? Sneaky…..
By making sure criminals realize that violence begets violence.That means I will encourage people to defend themselves by any means including a firearm.
I don’t know, are you posting fake articles? If so, Why would you? If you believe in the righteousness of you cause, you shouldn’t be lying…. or changing the story to give it a specific connotation that favors your point of view.
Unfortunately the ATF is not only disliked by Law Abiding Gun Owners but by most other Federal Law Law Enforcement Agents. It needs to either be discarded and its function taken over by the FBI or disposed of altogether. You cannot have confidence in an agency that makes & changes rules as they please but actually were deluded enough to classify shoelaces, paper clips and crazy glue as parts to make a machine gun.
The end is simple: Stop screwing around with the Constitution. No other right has been so assailed as the Second Amendment. The worst criminal out there is presumed innocent and will be given all the benefits of the law but a gun owner that defends his or her life is immediately branded as gunslinger or vigilante. Your people will literally shit in their pants if when going to a store, a full background check is demanded to buy a computer, a notebook or carded to see if is old enough to buy a pencil. And please do not say that a computer is less dangerous than a gun. Michael Isikoff in 2005 wrote an unsubstantiated report about guards at Guantanamo flushing the Koran down the toilet in front of the peace-loving-falsely-detained-imported inhabitants of the camp. After publishing the story, riots broke out in Pakistan and between 15 to 30 people died (Numbers vary according to sources) and yet nobody said anything bad about Newsweek or Isikoff. Other than Newsweek offering an “Ooops, My Bad!” apology no action was taken. Any other individual grabs a gun and kills 15 people would make the news and people like you would demand that he be sent to jail for the rest of his natural life. Mr. Isikoff however is walking free and nobody in your camp is even bothered by the fact.