How come I have not written some deeply inquisitive and/or reflective post.
- By now I am sure most everybody is sick to death of all the commercials, PSAs, commentaries, etc. I know I am. I am to the point that I rather be subjected to a Tele Tubbies Marathon that watch one more ad where one side tells me the other candidate used to work for Satan and sacrifices kittens and puppies every midnight.
- Who is not aware of that we are having an election? If you are just finding out, please return to your bunker or cave or crack pipe. You are an idiot undeserving of the right to vote.
- I am doing early voting this coming Friday and my list of candidates and choices is already made. I took careful consideration and made up my mind, but I am not trying to make up yours. You are a grown ass person, do the job yourself. We have this thing called the Internet where you can find all kinds of info.
- I don’t wanna engage in a discussion with idiots that have been handed the absolute truth by his/her organization/God/goat entrails and their version of oracle will happen to disagree with my choices.
- Yes, the Second Amendment will weigh heavily on the way I vote and no, your “No Compromise” candidate will deliver squat when the chips are down. Clowns do not direct the circus.
- I am feeling ornery.
That is all. And please, stop stuffing my mailbox with mailers saying that proposition Zero Alpha will bring certain death to the rights of Purple-Left Handed-Iberic-American Flying Snails of some remote neighborhood in the Arctic.