I’ve been doing some work around the house and even playing with cement so I haven’t been paying attention much to the gun wires. You get some random thoughts that crossed my mind. You have been warned.
1) I admire the craftsmanship and the originality, but you know some schmuck is gonna try and open it.
2) To go with my new nonchalant shooting and celebrate that I am not dealing with club responsibilities, I want to make this design my official shooting logo. Screw it, let others pick up the crap.
3) I thought that the Bronies thing was a joke with a long expiration date like Obama’s canine culinary preferences. Apparently I was mistaken.
4) More books incoming: “Trail Safe” by Michael Bane. “The Glorious Cause” by Robert Middlekauff and “What Hath God Wrought: The Transformation of America, 1815–1848” by Daniel Walker Howe. I owe you a couple of reviews but just go ahead and buy Horse Soldiers, amazing book about amazing people.
Q: What’s the similarity between a drummer and a philosopher?
A: They both perceive time as an abstract concept.
6) I just saw three vultures circling nearby. I am getting the shotgun just in case.
7) Contrary to what some experts say, I do believe in a warning shoot in the air….. of the lungs. Critters get the warning pretty fast then.
8) Er…. I forgot…. never mind. See you guys later.