Instructions for cleaning the toilet:
- Lift the lid on the toilet and fill it with 1/8 cup of animal shampoo.
- Take the cat in your arms and stroke it gently while slowly moving in the direction of the toilet.
- At a suitable moment, throw the cat into the toilet bowl and close the lid quickly and either stand or sit on the lid.
- The cat will now start the cleaning process and will produce generate plenty of foam. Do not be concerned about the loud noises coming from the toilet; your cat is enjoying herself.
- After several minutes flush the toilet to start the “Power-wash” pre-wash and then flush again for the main wash cycle.
- Ask someone to open the front door and ensure that no-one is between the toilet and the front door.
- Get off the toilet seat and from a safe distance open the toilet lid quickly. The cat will dry off naturally due to the high speed she will be moving from the toilet to the front door.
- The toilet and the cat are now both clean.