So what has been happening with people after the San Bernardino TERRORIST attack? People marching in the streets demanding ban all the guns? Burning of the NRA HQ in Virginia? Stoning gun owners at gun ranges?
- Fresno: SURGE IN CONCEALED WEAPON PERMIT REQUESTS.
- Scranton : Long Lines for Concealed-Carry Permits.
- Bellefonte, Centre County, Pa: County sees spike in gun sales, license to carry applications.
- Lancaster County: Residents rush for permit to carry gun.
- San Antonio: Gun sales, concealed carry licenses rise after CA shooting.
- Detroit: Concealed pistol licenses increase sharply.
- Omaha: Long Lines For Gun Permits.
- Austin: Gun sales spike after mass shooting in California.
- Lynchburg: Gun Dealers : Firearms Sales Are On The Rise Locally.
- Tacoma: California massacre leads to surge in local gun sales.
- Phoenix Via NYT, (The irony!) In Wake of Shootings, a Familiar Call to Arms Drives Latest Jump in Weapon Sales.
Seems that the message from the Opposition and the Administration is not reaching the unwashed masses, huh? Gosh darn it, Beaver!