The fact that “gun” appears nowhere in the Bible means that literal evidence of a divine right to bear them is not available.
One kinda hopes that the smartest people against violence would not be rehashing this stupid concept again. But the principal reason of repeating misinformation is to make sure it becomes part of The Narrative and surpass both logic and the truth. I have covered in this blog that Self Defense is indeed not only approved but mandated by the Catholic Church. There are also no restrictions in the Jewish faith, Buddhism and probably no religion at all.
However, what these morons from Everytown/The Trace will tell you is that you do have the right to Self Defense, but not the best tools for it. Maybe pepper spray, maybe a cane but it is best if you use fists because everybody in the US is a 25-year-old MMA fighter and there is no need for guns. OK, Maybe cops need guns and the bodyguards for Bloomberg and Shannon Watts, but you little people? Nope.
So, what other things you do not have divine right to?
- The Internet
- Modern clothing
- BBQ ribs
- Feminine hygienic products
- Modern footwear
- Publish stupid articles like the above
- Basically anything invented/created after the death and resurrection of Jesus.
So, what can you have?
- Long walks to get where you wanna go.
- Being gang raped.
- Locking your woman away every 28 days.
- Being invaded every time an Emperor had his nuts twisted by the wife.
- Grow your own veggies and fertilize them with your poop
The Stupid perpetuates itself.