You may already have seen the infamous photo of yours ugly truly with the poster:
No, you are not getting the poster, I am keeping it plus I already ordered a frame for it. But you can get an “genui-nine” version of the poster in decal mode for your car, bike or wherever your significant other allows you to.
1) You must not have attended the GRPC 2012. If you did and did not get one, it is your fault.
2) You need to submit a picture of yourself carrying either (concealed or open) in front or very nearby a posted Gun Free Zone. Under NO circumstance you are to break the law. The sticker alone will not pay for your bail and neither will I.
3) With the picture, send me a note of your equipment and some short lines about why you carry and/or your opinion on Gun Free Zones.
4) Don’t blur your face. If you do not want your face to appear, be creative with either a prop or cropping the picture. I can do the cropping if you want to.
5) At least one sticker will go to a Dragon Lady. Preference goes to readers of the blog and then to Significant Others/Mothers/Sisters/Girlfriends, etc.
6) I will select the winners on my criteria alone which is….for me to know and you to find out. OK, the ones I like the most.
7) Contest will run until October 31st at midnight. That means Halloween Costume Carry is valid…. God have mercy on me.
8) One photo per person please. Send your submissions to miguel AT gunfreezone DOT net. I will publish the winners on November 1st here in the blog. Winners will be asked to provide me with a mailing address so I can mail the stickers.
That’ll be all. Keep Calm & Carry.