From the same people who have no problems with mass incarcerations of US Citizens, we get this:
I clicked on the comments and I was somewhat shocked but not surprised at their hate and bigotry. Read some of the comments:
- Danya Anderson an army of lard
- Supratim Sanyal bet none of them will score over 80 in a IQ test.
- Kevin Coleman To much Fox ” news,” has side effects.
- Claude Isbell That poor woman, is younger than she looks. Barefoot and pregnant for years. She looks so tired. Most of the use kids, if not all, are screwed.
- Victoria Haugen Looks like they need some birth control in addition to gun control…..
- Sue Levins Rockwell Inbreeding results.
- Kay Burnett I see child endangerment, potential domestic abuse or outright Tyranny.
- Alfonso Romero What a future for the childrens. Also parents IQ 20.
- Bárbara Benerousse Spay and neuter the parents!!
- Virginia Kostmayer Wth are the protecting themselves from? Seriously they look like idiots, but hey Honey boo boo is a popular show so I think most Americans are idiots.
- Jerry Guzi Yes. Out with “In God we trust”, in with “Mama, pass me some more mac-n-cheese, or I’ll blow your @#$%# head off.”
(God love them all.)
- Todd Lamonia Should be illegal.
- Manny Gurrola REDNECKS SUCK
- Robert Priester Buy them a bath tub.
- Francesca Tori Rossellini Ugh. I think we should put all of the gun loving, gun toting individuals on an island. I want to be as far away from them all as humanly possible.
- Tom Zilembo Take the guns away.
These are the most liberal and open-minded minds available to the world to do “good.” But their comments remind us of the Eugenicists bent on cleaning the world from those they considered inferior or dangerous. At best they want us sent to a long eternal vacation at the old school Molokai Spa or île du Diable Resort. No, they don’t have the testes to do it themselves, but rest assured they will have no hesitation on voting for someone who will do it…even if it means they will be next on the cattle cars.
At the time of closing this post, there were a grand total of 98 post. Only one person thought the whole line of comments was wrong.
Raquel Rocky Castillo As much as I disagree with this photo, there are too many insulting comments. I don’t think this family is on display for a free-for-all bashing. We need education all the way around to solve this nation’s problem. Oh and I grew up in the South and most people are friendly and generous regardless of how they dress or speak!
I hope she re-evaluates her companions and chooses better.
PS: If you are one of the persons mentioned above, don’t even bother trying to have your name and comment removed. You did it in a public forum, you are an adult, you have no expectation of privacy, deal with it.