Now let’s imagine is election day and we are to treating voting rights the same way guns are treated.
- You arrive at the polling site with cash/credit or debit card ready as you have to buy the actual voting form or use the voting machine.
- You have to fill a form prior to vote for a background check. If you lie in that form or make a mistake, you are subject to 10 years and/or $250,000 in fines.
- The Poll Officer calls the FBI and proceeds to perform a background check. You can be Approved, Delayed (which means you may have to come days later depending on the state) or Denied. If you are Denied, you can appeal via mail by sending another form and a fingerprint card. The reversal can take up to three months.
- If approved, you can now purchase the voting form or access to the voting machine, but depending on your state, your are limited to a certain number of voting options. Only certain approved government officials can vote on all the items available to vote. Some states have further restrictions and may not allow you to vote for the candidate or item you wish to vote.
- Mail-In voting is strictly forbidden.
- If you help somebody vote, you are engaged in Straw Voting, penalized with 5 years in Federal prison.
- When casting your vote, you must announce loudly how you vote. If you want to vote in silence and privacy, you must previously acquire a special tax stamp of $200 by filling a form, shelling the money, sending a fingerprint card to the federal authorities where another background check must occur and wait from 3 to 12 months (depending where you live) for the stamp to be approved
- At the next election, you must repeat the above steps all over again.
If LibProgs literally anally expel brick-works for demanding that people have ONE valid ID to vote, can you imagine the general apoplexy that would occur in every single ACLU and NAACP office across the nation if they were forced to vote this way?