Because I am awesome and I can do CTRL F, I downloaded the whole darn thing and checked for stuff that might interest us on a Second Amendment manner.
- ATF is still funded. Damn it.
- Federal Firearm Disability (Recovering 2A rights after serving time) still remains unfunded.
- $3,000,000 is for competitive grants to distribute firearm safety materials and gun locks.
- Bye Bye Fast & Furious-type operations “unless law enforcement personnel of the United States continuously monitor or control the firearm at all times.”
- Defunding the denial of “permit to import United States origin ‘‘curios or relics’’ firearms, parts, or ammunition.” So you have the money to approve but not deny…
- “The prohibitions in subsections (a) and (b) shall include any activity to advocate or promote any proposed, pending or future Federal, State or local tax increase, or any proposed, pending, or future requirement or restriction on any legal consumer product, including its sale or marketing, iincluding but not limited to the advocacy or promotion of gun control.“
This was a very quick look at the HUGE bill. There might be more stuff there.