Northern Territory police say they don’t believe three teenagers who allegedly absconded from Darwin’s Howard Springs COVID-19 quarantine facility this morning came into contact with members of the community.
At a COVID update press conference, NT Chief Minister Michael Gunner confirmed the teenagers, aged 15, 16 and 17, tested negative for the virus yesterday.
He said all three were from the Binjari community near Katherine and had been sent into quarantine as close contacts of positive cases.

Teenagers from remote NT community arrested after escape from Howard Springs COVID quarantine facility – ABC News

Binjari is a small town in the Northen Territory of Australia and populated by Aborigines.

Yes, the Australians are sending Aborigines to “health” (concentration) camps. When do they start asking for sharpshooters to come hunt them with long distance rifles?


UPDATE:  The original posted story changed and it comes now with an exquisite twist.

Let me make it bigger:

Three Aborigine teenagers who were not infected escaped from a “health” detention camp and chased after like they were Australia’s Most Wanted.

The question begs why were there in the first place?

No comment found about this from BLM Australia or equivalent.

 

Spread the love

By Miguel.GFZ

Semi-retired like Vito Corleone before the heart attack. Consiglieri to J.Kb and AWA. I lived in a Gun Control Paradise: It sucked and got people killed. I do believe that Freedom scares the political elites.

2 thoughts on “Australia has returned to its roots. (UPDATE: Escapees captured; plot thickens)”
  1. “I said I never had much use for one. Never said I didn’t know how to use it.”— Matthew Quigley

  2. According to the article/authorities, the teens were quarantined because of “close contact” with infected people. Probably someone from their household tested positive, so they quarantined everyone from that home/neighborhood/community/town, whether they test positive or not, because they COULD test positive.

    This is what happens when mafia tactics meet public health.

    When you test positive, they don’t just quarantine you. They quarantine you, your family, everyone you know.

    It wouldn’t surprise me if less than 10% of those quarantined are actually infected, and the other 90% are there because of the government’s irrational fear.

    The question is, How many people will become infected because they’re in quarantine, who wouldn’t have been infected otherwise? How bad does Australia want to make this?

    Because this is a repeat of Gov. Cuomo’s nursing home policy, as applied to the general populace.

    10

Login or register to comment.