By J. Kb

6 thoughts on “I fully endorse this Stacey Abrams Ad”
  1. Only 40%? I suppose most of the remaining 60% simply dismiss it as irredeemably stupid — too braindead to get excited about.

  2. Am I missing something? According to the woke leftists, only members of the under represented community can represent that community. Is Selena Montgomery a Latinx?

  3. But are they offended enough to vote against the Democrat? That’s the question.

    Historically, no, they won’t be. Most will still vote for her because while she may be offensive, voting for a Republican is unconscionable.

    It’s the same reason anti-gun Republicans keep getting elected. As bad as they are, the other option is to vote Democrat.

  4. Archer,

    Primaries and Nominating Conventions are important. Want to get rid of an anti gun Republican Incumbents? We need to primary them out, and a few passionate, enthusiastic people can make a huge difference.

    1. Culturally, 2020 was a long, long time ago. Things have actually turned to crap by enough of a margin that a lot of people on the traditionally Democrat ledger are actually seriously considering doing the unconscionable.

      A lot of the Democrat base is getting screwed harder than a new Cuomo intern, and they know damned well it’s the Democratic party who’s doing it.

Only one rule: Don't be a dick.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.