I have seen a lot of Conservatives mock this Tweet:
I used to use space heaters to heat my home because we couldn't afford the gas bill. One day the outlet started shooting out flames and nearly burned down my 2-year-old baby's room.
We almost lost our baby. We almost lost our home. Public power could have prevented this.
— Cori Bush (@CoriBush) June 3, 2021
They are thinking about it all wrong.
In socialist countries they have public power.
That power doesn’t provide electricity to most of the people.
Without power, overloaded outlets can’t catch fire.
QED, socialist public electricity prevents house fires.