Sean does a great job taking down Hogg & Friends Gun Control plans, so I ask you to go read it.

https://www.ncgunblog.com/2019/08/21/the-greatest-gun-control-plan-of-our-lives/

I do want to go over two things mentioned on this plan:

• NRA investigations – the NRA is under serious
scrutiny from multiple local, state, and federal
entities for self-dealing and mismanagement.76
This should offend responsible NRA members and
gun owners alike. On Day One, the next President
must (1) direct the IRS to open an investigation
into the tax-exempt nonprofit status of the NRA
and (2) direct the FEC to open an investigation
into whether the NRA has violated campaign
finance laws.

If anybody thought that the NRA crisis was going to be left alone by Bloomberg and collaborating states and allow us to get it fixed, it is time you wake the hell up and smell the poison. If anything I predict they will increase efforts to take the NRA down with the help of Gun Owners. We are coming down to choosing if you are willing to hold your nose and survive or die clean and fresh-smelling. And no, there is not a third option as much as you would like.

Police violence – we cannot talk about gun
violence in communities without talking
about our national challenges with police
violence. Officer-involved shootings are now
a leading cause of death for young American
men. While police violence both contributes
to, and is influenced by, weak gun laws, we
also need structural reforms that directly
produce better policing.

They still do not like cops which I keep saying is to our advantage. They can come up with all the plans in the world and even pass all the laws they want, but if they do not have cops to enforce them, it is all a pile of salt 5 seconds before a wave comes by. We need URGENTLY to get more cops on our side even if it means for some of the more Chest Thumpers® among us to cut down or even better re-focus their issues with Law Enforcement. In other words, stop sounding like the Opposition and Black Lives Matter.

 

Spread the love

By Miguel.GFZ

Semi-retired like Vito Corleone before the heart attack. Consiglieri to J.Kb and AWA. I lived in a Gun Control Paradise: It sucked and got people killed. I do believe that Freedom scares the political elites.

5 thoughts on “The Greatest Gun Control Plan of Our Lives – An AC Gun Blog”
  1. The current pressure on the NRA is the best thing to happen to the organization in years. Gun raffles and “getting along” with corrupt, globalist politicians won’t cut it.

    1
    2
    1. I think that you have been misinformed.
      NRA is the target of a well-funded, well-organized, clandestine operation, using moles and spies, as well as false flags, to derail our mission and cause gun-rights allies to, not only desert the organization, but to actively join in on the mud-slinging against the NRA.
      You must know how well-funded our opponents are, and, as they constantly ignore the Constitution and lie to the public, in concert with the duplicitous news media, they have been quite effective in convincing un-informed voters that gun-banning is right, proper, and effective in curtailing crime.
      Knowing how, let’s face it, how *evil* these well- funded shadow groups are, can you really believe that they are not involved, indeed, actually the *cause* of, this effort to emasculate the NRA?
      Now, more than ever, is the time to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the NRA. And tell your friends about this post, and spread the news.

  2. “Officer-involved shootings are now a leading cause of death for young American men. ”

    This is the least supported assertion I’ve seen since they said Obama was intelligent. Young black men are the most likely group to be shot, and in that group about 5% are shot by police; the other 95% are shot by other young black men. They say this for two reason: 1) because BLM is part of their movement and, 2) so they can focus on legal gun owners and ignore the violence from organized crime in cities with heavy gun control.

Login or register to comment.