An Oregon mother received the shock of a lifetime after she discovered her daughter’s stuffed toy was full of insects.After noticing a tear in her 3-year-old daughter Kinley’s Cozy Hugs microwavable stuffed animal, Kamren Weiler discovered that the toy was infested with bugs.“She went to sleep with it and played with it and had it in her bed,” Weiler told reporters at local station KATU 2. “Yeah, it’s really gross.”When Weiler poured out the contents of the animal, she found what looked to be hundreds of living insects.
You don’t hear about bugs coming out guns, EVAH! We need tough Stuffed Animal Control so things like this never happen again.
LET’S DO IT FOR THE CHIDREN!!!