You may already have seen the infamous photo of yours ugly truly with the poster:
No, you are not getting the poster, I am keeping it plus I already ordered a frame for it. But you can get an “genui-nine” version of the poster in decal mode for your car, bike or wherever your significant other allows you to.
Five stickers for five winners. The rules are convoluted; why? because I say so.
1) You must not have attended the GRPC 2012. If you did and did not get one, it is your fault.
2) You need to submit a picture of yourself carrying either (concealed or open) in front or very nearby a posted Gun Free Zone. Under NO circumstance you are to break the law. The sticker alone will not pay for your bail and neither will I.
3) With the picture, send me a note of your equipment and some short lines about why you carry and/or your opinion on Gun Free Zones.
4) Don’t blur your face. If you do not want your face to appear, be creative with either a prop or cropping the picture. I can do the cropping if you want to.
5) At least one sticker will go to a Dragon Lady. Preference goes to readers of the blog and then to Significant Others/Mothers/Sisters/Girlfriends, etc.
6) I will select the winners on my criteria alone which is….for me to know and you to find out. OK, the ones I like the most.
7) Contest will run until October 31st at midnight. That means Halloween Costume Carry is valid…. God have mercy on me.
8) One photo per person please. Send your submissions to miguel AT gunfreezone DOT net. I will publish the winners on November 1st here in the blog. Winners will be asked to provide me with a mailing address so I can mail the stickers.
That’ll be all. Keep Calm & Carry.
13 thoughts on “GFZ: The Contest!”
It is not wise to advertize on your vehicle that you are a firearms enthusiast.
Your are inviting a car burglary, even if you don’t keep a gun in your car your home address is.
After all these years, I have not seen documented one incident where people’s homes have been targeted for guns because of their stickers.
you been back to look at the comments section of the article? I’m getting into it with…well a couple people.
you hell raiser you
Your contest rules are discriminating against Illinois residents. Every photo of me w/ a gun on my property is near a ‘gun free zone’ since we have neither CC or OC here.
It sucks to be from Illinois…. And your complain discriminates the other 49 states…or 56
This is me wishing my bonus check came several months early and I’ve taken all the required courses already.
Curse you very low income and rent! -shakes fist at the heavens-
Do European readers qualify? Although i don’t own a gun and we don’t have that kind of laws here.
But i could take a picture with an airsoft gun. You won’t notice any difference on the picture 🙂
You do need your real gun and being able to carry it legally. sorry! 🙁
[…] don’t forget the GFZ contest for the Keep Calm and Carry stickers. You have 2 weeks left and I had only one entry who is gonna end up getting all 5 stickers. So, […]
For me to carry legally, I won’t be able to show the “firearms prohibited” sign, in all of its ironic glory (this should give you a hint about where I’m not allowed to carry). If I submit a second photo showing the sign, will I still be eligible to win?
I’ll take an empty holster protest 🙂
[…] The response? British soldiers should not wear uniforms. Keep Calm and Carry. […]
Comments are closed.
Login or register to comment.