You guys know my old troll Rick the Dick who sits silenced in my timeline and only loves to tag me on accidental or negligent gun deaths. From time to time, his minions reply/comment and I get included in it. Most stop once I throw something back and them and majority are pretty much useless as blog material, but this morning we have a rather sick case of Gun Control Derangement by one Paul Calli.

Take a gander:

 

Click to enlarge.

After my first reply, I added several videos with negligent discharges found in YouTube which I left out as not to make the collage too long, but they are up in my Twitter timeline if you wish to check them out. But I was not expecting that Mr. Callis would come out and demand video of little children being killed. I am not surprised he wants them (They love shit like that, sick fucks) but that he openly demanded to see such disgusting images.  It confirms what we know about the sick nature of people in the Gun Control side of the issue and how truly the care little for anybody else’s life but their own and their own dark desires.

The obvious closing though here is: If they enjoy watching children die, how much do you think your life is worth to them?

UPDATE: Mr. Paul Calli blocked me. I wonder why.

Spread the love

By Miguel.GFZ

Semi-retired like Vito Corleone before the heart attack. Consiglieri to J.Kb and AWA. I lived in a Gun Control Paradise: It sucked and got people killed. I do believe that Freedom scares the political elites.

5 thoughts on “Why are Gun Control People so bloodthirsty? Paul Calli.”
  1. Its thier “trigger” to let out how they really are- sick violent hate filled lunatics…. 26% acting like they control the other 74%. Most have no idea how the world works. It was one of thier own who fukked up.

  2. Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if at least half of the “was just cleaning it and accidentally shot myself in the head” was simply because insurance doesn’t pay on suicide.

  3. Oh, dear. He really should be more careful.

    https://calli-law.com/attorneys/paul-calli/

    His Twitter says ‘Founder and Former Coach, 7 years, Doctors Charter Varsity Baseball, Miami, FL. Lifetime Hockey Goaltender.’

    And looky there in his CV on the link:

    ‘Head Coach and Program Founder, Doctors Charter School Middle School Baseball (2015); Doctors Charter Varsity Baseball (2017)’

    Hello, Mr. Calli! It doesn’t surprise me at ALL that he’s an ambulance chaser.

  4. Expanding on Toastrider’s comment:

    “mshoresbaseball” is his Twitter handle.

    He is based in Miami, FL.

    I believe his handle refers to this organization: Shores Baseball (link to Facebook page)

    Their “About” page says, “Supporting Miami Shores’ children and young adults playing softball/baseball in intramural, middle/high school, college & at the professional level.”

    I wonder how a sports organization supporting “children and young adults playing softball/baseball” would feel to learn one of their members/supporters — who uses their organization’s name as a Twitter handle — wants to see snuff films of children and young adults, and said so under that Twitter account.

    If you’re so inclined, you know what to do: Light ’em up.

Login or register to comment.