Here we go again with the NRA bashing. Somebody said that somebody in Texas said that the NRA is going to back some representative that they don’t like or belongs to a party or another that does not like and the blogosphere once again is filled with NRA-Sucks posts even though the NRA has not issued yet a single report/support for anybody for the upcoming November elections. But let’s not get the facts get in the way of a well traveled post that can generate thousands of hits, shall we?
Since facts are out of the way, allow me to explain my reasons why I won’t support the NRA anymore:
- Somebody told me that the postman that delivers the mail to NRA HQ is a junkie for Ben & Jerry’s Ice cream, notorious anti gunners. How can the NRA allow somebody like that into their office space is unforgivable.
- My hairdresser posted in her Facebook Page that the NRA endorsed Che Guevara as Governor of Puerto Rico. Since my hairdresser is puerto rican, it must be true.
- The NRA failed to stop the appointment of the City of Davie’s new Dog Catcher. He’s been to know be anti gun and comment about the need for sensible gun control.
- The NRA also failed to stop the Obama Administration from passing the Health Care Reform, bailing out the Car Companies and stop Global Warming. You know the NRA is in cahoots with the White House!
- The NRA is doing a damn thing about lowering the price of ammunition. I am sure they are getting money on the side from the ammo manufacturers against us poor shooters.
- I emailed the NRA last month demanding they pass Open Carry in the State of Florida within 30 days. Not only they haven’t done it, but they haven’t even bothered to answer my email.
- The NRA should focus more on Second Amendment issues and less on hunting.
- The NRA should focus more on hunting and less on Second Amendment Issues.
- I feel that my $35 a year NRA membership should include free guns, free range time and a date with Angelina Jolie. I think they are wasting my money.
- I won’t support the NRA because it is the latest meme/trend/ Net fashion thing to do. Common sense has nothing to do. The truth even less.
There… I can breathe now knowing that i have satisfied the thoughtless masses. I shall now return to the logical areas of my brain.
PS: If you think I wrote stuff over the top and hard to believe,I actually saw a demand on a private forum of somebody who this morning posted another bashing to the NRA and calling for an immediate boycott of Ruger Firearms because of long time deceased Bill Ruger ‘s letter supporting the Clinton AWB and High Capacity Magazine Ban. Shit you not. Reason had left the building.